Absolutely beautiful day today, I think I will spend some time outside enjoying the weather, time to sit on my front porch and watch the sprinklers, my favorite thing to do in the mornings, Happy Monday,Kathysue
We had a lovely (cold) sunny two day weekend over this side of the world... Lovely images, those colours always look so great together. I hope you had a lovely long weekend, full of fun and celebrations! Flick :)
yes, I decided about an hour ago while I was outside watering the garden that I could get used to Mondays off! hope yall had a great weekend...
ReplyDeleteSo far it's been fabulous. Hope yours is as well Marianne.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful day today, I think I will spend some time outside enjoying the weather, time to sit on my front porch and watch the sprinklers, my favorite thing to do in the mornings, Happy Monday,Kathysue
ReplyDeleteI love anything nautical... so fun!
ReplyDeleteWe had a lovely (cold) sunny two day weekend over this side of the world... Lovely images, those colours always look so great together. I hope you had a lovely long weekend, full of fun and celebrations!
ReplyDeleteFlick :)
Yes and yes! It's been an eventual 4 day weekend (yes, I had a n extra day thanks to my job being closed on Friday).
ReplyDeleteMarianne, great summery images, very inspiring!!
ReplyDeleteKarena
Art by Karena
I can't get enough of nautical decor! Gorgeous! I love that bedroom.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the sweet comment!!
Oh my gosh, I love the top bedroom photo! What a wonderful room for anyone living my water! Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteI have been vibing on nautical lately --- so this post is one big ahhhhhh! xo Elizabeth
ReplyDelete