Love the linear collage of artwork on the narrow wall - great photo!
I love that they made a structural element so useful. It gives it a sense of purpose in the room!
Oh, I love this image and the photos arranged on the stone. I often wonder what to do with surfaces like that when we look at new houses. Thanks for sharing. =)
What a beautiful room! I like how the made a small gallery wall on the stone! The zebra rug is a fun touch too!
That sofa is so cool. Love the loungey feel of the space.
I really like this... I think bc I've been liking black and white lately!
Luv your blog - I get lots of ideas from your post. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Love the linear collage of artwork on the narrow wall - great photo!
ReplyDeleteI love that they made a structural element so useful. It gives it a sense of purpose in the room!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this image and the photos arranged on the stone. I often wonder what to do with surfaces like that when we look at new houses. Thanks for sharing. =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful room! I like how the made a small gallery wall on the stone! The zebra rug is a fun touch too!
ReplyDeleteThat sofa is so cool. Love the loungey feel of the space.
ReplyDeleteI really like this... I think bc I've been liking black and white lately!
ReplyDeleteLuv your blog - I get lots of ideas from your post. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete