Pages

▼

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Giving Tree

Did you read The Giving Tree when you were little? I did, cried every time. Anyhoo, I digress. This print made me think of the book, how cute is it?Print Silhouette Blue

12 comments:

  1. One of my favorite stories of all time -- I NEED this print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silhouette Blue does wedding invitations with this tree print too. It's what I used for my invitations and could not have been happier with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! This would be a great engagement gift-- don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Giving Tree. It was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! I'm totally getting this for myself, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girls had it when they were young. It is packed up somewhere.

    I am going to buy Mason his own copy.

    It is such a great book.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this print and LOVE the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Giving Tree and this print it SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely print. And you're right - it does bring back the memory of the Giving Tree. Beautiful!
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am obsessed with that book...tear up every time I read it too. This print would be perfect for an anniversary gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was my favorite book as a child. I remember once reading it to my little girl and when I came to the end when the old man rests on the stump my daughter asked me, "Mommy, why does your voice sound funny?"

    That print is lovely and does remind me of the story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.