Really?! I'm trying to picture where it should hang...in an clean white room or it could also work in the completely opposite direction, a room filled with color and pattern. Where do you see it? Janell
I think I'm in love! What a great shade. And while I don't have the dining room in which that would work, I think I'd try really hard to accomodate it somehow! Have a great weekend!
That lamp is GORGEOUS!! You took the words right out of my mouth "luv luv luv".. I could decorate a room simply based on that lamp alone. Such a work of art.
ohhhh, looks like a dress. love it
ReplyDeleteOh I swoon...
ReplyDeleteLOVE!! Seriously, love. And congrats on the youtube video. so fun!!
ReplyDeleteReally?! I'm trying to picture where it should hang...in an clean white room or it could also work in the completely opposite direction, a room filled with color and pattern. Where do you see it? Janell
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! Is it a silk scarf wrapped around a shade? I bet it is stunning in person.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm in love! What a great shade. And while I don't have the dining room in which that would work, I think I'd try really hard to accomodate it somehow! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh my! This is absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeletewow...love, love, love...i'll take two:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for bringing it to my attention too... Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThat lamp is GORGEOUS!! You took the words right out of my mouth "luv luv luv".. I could decorate a room simply based on that lamp alone. Such a work of art.
ReplyDeleteNow THAT is a great way to use a scarf. Stunning.
ReplyDeleteI love the way the beads that swag below the shade pick up the jewels in the fabric design. This piece is stunning.
ReplyDelete