Oh how I wish you lived in New Orleans!!! We're moving in a few months, and our landlords said we can choose our paint colors. While I couldn't be more thrilled with their generousity, I am now wishing I was as talented a decotor as you! I have a feeling I'll end up with taupe because I just can't decide!
Oh, my, yes indeed, it is.
ReplyDeletevery pretty!
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish you lived in New Orleans!!! We're moving in a few months, and our landlords said we can choose our paint colors. While I couldn't be more thrilled with their generousity, I am now wishing I was as talented a decotor as you! I have a feeling I'll end up with taupe because I just can't decide!
ReplyDeleteOh that wallpaper is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo serene and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteXO Piper
That color is so calming...and I love wallpaper!
ReplyDeleteJana Marie
http://bonitas-cosas.blogspot.com/
Thank you for the design nibble! Such a beautiful and calm room!
ReplyDeleteYummy! I Love this wallpaper!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely! There is something about that soft, blue-ish green color that I just adore and am so drawn in by, I just love it!
ReplyDeleteI simply adore everything about this room.
ReplyDeleteI am in the midst of redecorating my apartment and your blog has given me many ideas. Very inspirational. Thank you for the post.
ReplyDeleteDana
oh i LOVE this
ReplyDelete*sigh. pretty indeed.
ReplyDeleteLOVE those walls! Makes me say "ahhhhhh." :)
ReplyDelete