Pages

▼

Friday, June 4, 2010

Today...

Today I turn one year older (the last of my 20's for those of you wondering) and I hope to have some time to sit, relax and just be still. My birthday wish would be for that sitting place to look like this...
And while I really "need" exciting items such as new tires (ugh don't get me started) I hope to get one thing that I "don't need"...perhaps this....
A mini polaroid camera!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! If you are waiting for an e-mail from me I promise to catch up soon.

Image above House Beautiful

45 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! you are still so young! wait untl 31!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday...enjoy celebrating wonderful you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope your day is wonderful and you can celebrate all weekend long...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marianne, Wishing you a very happy birthday today, and clinking my champagne flute to you for the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have the most wonderful day. Coffee soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday... enjoy, relax, celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and celebrate it all weekend, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY Birthday!! Have lots of tequila!! I used to feel so old, until I realized every day is as young as I'm going to get so I might as well celebrate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiest of Birthdays!!!!!! Enjoy this last fabulous year of your 20's! Hope you have a great day, Janell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday! the 30s are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Happy Birthday to you!!!!
    ... and so glad your special day falls on a Friday!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Lovie!

    I was just thinking of you this morning and remembering that your b-day was around this time.

    Who knew I was thinking about it and it was actually today!

    xo,

    Camila

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! Hope you have something fun planned. You are such a youngster - my birthday is next week, but eight years ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment - I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday! I am approaching my last year in the twenties too! It will be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday! I hope you do something fun, and eat something decadent and get spoiled rotten by everyone who loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you get your birthday wish and that cute little camera. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy, happy birthday, Marianne! I hope you have a wonderful day and get all those things on your wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday, dear Marianne! Here's hoping your day is everything you wish for and more ...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy, happy day! For the record, I think your 30's are where it's at-- it just keeps getting better from here on out! Hope you get something really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a beautiful day! I love the idea of a mini polaroid! The camera is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great weekend!

    You know, 29 and 30 weren't really that bad.... it was 31 that was kind of scary (although now, I'd be 31 again in a heartbeat!).

    And fingers crossed that you get that little camera!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday....hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy birthday! I turn 29 on July 1st so I'm right there with you :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  28. happy birthday! i hope both of your wishes come true :) have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Happy Day to you! Have a wonderful birthday weekend...

    xox,
    Another June Baby

    ReplyDelete
  30. happy birthday marianne!!! the 30's are a great growing period. roll with the punches...and make babies..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy happy day to you!!!!!! BTW, I am eternally 29 now, use it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday!!
    Has it quit raining in Birmingham yet? My husband spent Memorial Day weekend there visiting family and it rained the whole time.
    I hope your birthday is a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  33. happy belated birthday, friend! you've been all over blogland lately, rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday! I'm celebrating #36 today! What a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy Birthday. You and my daughter share your birthdays and she turned 30 as well. Tell your mom I know where she was 30yrs ago!
    I hope you got your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!!!

    xx,

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm late, but Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy Belated birthday! My daughters is June 3rd:)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Marianne, the pictures today are simply divine. I love all the different styles of closets. Looking at them makes me want to run out and buy more clothes and shoes!

    You may be interested in entering a contest being held on Chictopia’s blog for a chance to win a $500 cash prize and become the Beso Fashion Correspondent for the month of August.

    Thank you for sharing, as always, I look forward to your daily posts.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.