Have you been following the World Cup? We have. I think it comes with growing up with a Chilean father. Between the 4th of July around the corner, team USA (even though they are out) and team Chile (playing today) I am feeling the red, white and blue....And my favorite for last (this is the mood I am in).... All image My Home Ideas
Gorgeous! I love the colour combo, image 2 is lovely, but that amazing red kitchen is totally fabulous... I would never be gutsy enough to do that though! :) Flick
Great images, Marianne! And so appropriate for the upcoming 4th. We got married on the 5th of July, thus having our rehearsal dinner on the 4th, so it holds another special place in my heart!
Who doesn't love a good red, white, and blue? Classic and always cute! I promise I'm not being negligent, just have no working laptop! I'll be back soon! Thanks for checking on me! Xo
I love all shades of red, blue and white thrown together...we used the combo quite a bit in the new house...especially in the laundry room, it's red, aqua, & cream (with a green floor, trust me, it works somehow);).
Very patriotic post and I love the last photo...that's a great mood to be in!
Gorgeous! I love the colour combo, image 2 is lovely, but that amazing red kitchen is totally fabulous... I would never be gutsy enough to do that though!
ReplyDelete:) Flick
Those RED kitchen cabinets...oh la la!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the twin beds with the matlisse. What a beautiful blue...
ReplyDeleteI love the first picture! Red is one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteWe are on the same page this week! I have a post later this week celebrating rooms with a more patriotic side!
ReplyDeleteI love those red cabinets!
ReplyDeleteCute pics, love that red headboard!
ReplyDeletelove that first image--so fresh and clean!
ReplyDeleteI just love all the the examples you found. I don't see too much repurposing of old cots, like the last photo. Nice.
ReplyDeleteRed white and blue is a great combination. It always reminds me of the July 4ths of my childhood.
ReplyDeleteGreat images, Marianne! And so appropriate for the upcoming 4th. We got married on the 5th of July, thus having our rehearsal dinner on the 4th, so it holds another special place in my heart!
ReplyDeleteI love all of these!
ReplyDeleteSo feeling it too! Great post sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI was sad to see USA lose on Saturday, but they gave it a great shot. Here's hoping we do even better in 2014!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend, Marianne!
Beautiful- I love the kitchen and the bunk beds room :)
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love a good red, white, and blue? Classic and always cute! I promise I'm not being negligent, just have no working laptop! I'll be back soon! Thanks for checking on me! Xo
ReplyDeleteI've never been a big fan of soccer, but I'm a huge fan of your blog! Always a treat to be here! Xo...Linsey
ReplyDeletei love patriotic interiors :)
ReplyDeleteI love all shades of red, blue and white thrown together...we used the combo quite a bit in the new house...especially in the laundry room, it's red, aqua, & cream (with a green floor, trust me, it works somehow);).
ReplyDeleteVery patriotic post and I love the last photo...that's a great mood to be in!
What a fun RED kitchen!!
ReplyDeleteI love the headboard in that last photo. I'm on faded blue kick.
ReplyDeleteI would never think of a red kitchen - but I LOVE this one. And the vanity with that beautiful mirror --- I want one!!!!! Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteThe last one is heaven! The room looks peaceful and comfy. Wish I have a room like that ;)
ReplyDelete