Pages

▼

Friday, June 11, 2010

Pretty, Pretty

I am off to my weekend in Charleston! I can't wait to spend a few days with just the girls! I wanted to end the week with a pretty ad that really caught my eye...Doesn't Hermes do the best ads? Remember these...
I hope you have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear about Charleston ~~ have a wonderful time. I know you will :)

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Hermes ads. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Must have been a fun photo shoot! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the BEST time Marianne!!! Can't wait to hear about it and see what you saw!

    xxoo J~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elephant legs paired with the high heel! Happy weekend! xo...Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fun girls' weekend in Charleston. I'll be going down for a week at the end of the month and am so excited about some much needed relaxation. Hopefully you'll catch up on some as well while you are there for the weekend. -cristi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes they do. In fact they do so many things well. I love how there is a real Hermes-fetish going on in blog land at the moment. My dear friend Marija over at 'Holding Court' did a lovely post on Hermes today as well, which I think you will like.

    How wonderful it would be to sleep on a stack of Hermes scarves as in no 1!! :)

    Happy weekend to you and thanks also for your great guest post over at Ally's.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors...have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. class act.. all the way... have a wonderful weekend sweetie... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.