I'm going right over!
Oh-- good info!
will visit both. have a great day.
Oh, I am jumping over to both as fast as I can, looking forward to seeing both your resources and what wallpapers you have featured! You have stellar taste! Janell
my, you are popular today! looking forward to catching both...
I've already "visited" you at Averill's, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on wallpaper too.
Thanks for guest blogging at Odi et Amo, Marianne! Heading over to read your thoughts on wallpaper now.
Off to check you out now!
I loved your posts!! And thanks for pointing me to their blogs - they are both wonderful!!If you get a chance, I would love to get your thoughts and ideas on rug designs over at my blog!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I'm going right over!
ReplyDeleteOh-- good info!
ReplyDeletewill visit both. have a great day.
ReplyDeleteOh, I am jumping over to both as fast as I can, looking forward to seeing both your resources and what wallpapers you have featured! You have stellar taste! Janell
ReplyDeletemy, you are popular today! looking forward to catching both...
ReplyDeleteI've already "visited" you at Averill's, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on wallpaper too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for guest blogging at Odi et Amo, Marianne! Heading over to read your thoughts on wallpaper now.
ReplyDeleteOff to check you out now!
ReplyDeleteI loved your posts!! And thanks for pointing me to their blogs - they are both wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance, I would love to get your thoughts and ideas on rug designs over at my blog!