Lucky is right! I dream of the day I have enough space for all my closet needs... any of those would do fine! I particularly like the first image of the heavenly shoe cupboard, it's gorgeous. :) Flick
I always plan to do something to add sparkle to my walk-in, but never get around to it. The lighting is awful. I really love the look of the wallpapered closet here.
Every time I see that first photo, I fall in love with it again. It's like the shoes have become art, and that's awesome. The well-organized closet is such a high.
I am envious of all these closets! I wish mine looked half as good as these...unfortunately with a 2 year old daughter with an eye for shoes, it has no chance!!
Hey honey!!! Can I move into the last one?? Tres tres chic, I'm in love!! Happy new follower here, cone by for a visit if you will, it would make my day! xoxo
The last closet is beyond words...fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLucky is right! I dream of the day I have enough space for all my closet needs... any of those would do fine! I particularly like the first image of the heavenly shoe cupboard, it's gorgeous.
ReplyDelete:) Flick
I always plan to do something to add sparkle to my walk-in, but never get around to it. The lighting is awful. I really love the look of the wallpapered closet here.
ReplyDeleteWhere on earth are those lights from in the last shot? Seriously, I think I need them. They are perfect!
ReplyDeleteI think I need to go clean out my closet....
ReplyDeleteBeyond lucky!!!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see that first photo, I fall in love with it again. It's like the shoes have become art, and that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteThe well-organized closet is such a high.
I might never come out of such beautiful, perfectly organized closets! I better keep mine looking kinda blah! Tee hee! Have a great day...Linsey
ReplyDeleteI'd love to order up the second closet design by Murphy Moon and Carol Abbott...absolute perfection! Janell
ReplyDeleteso true. i think my closet could be better but am not ready to shell out a fortune for custom, hopefully one day though!
ReplyDeleteWell I think I am pretty lucky with my closet space but mine isn't nearly as dreamy as these!
ReplyDeleteI would love any one of these, but the one with the purple hue is beyond words!
ReplyDeleteI am envious of all these closets! I wish mine looked half as good as these...unfortunately with a 2 year old daughter with an eye for shoes, it has no chance!!
ReplyDeleteWould love any of these. Can you imagine walking into one of those every morning?!?!
ReplyDeleteI love the walnut and plum closet! Hands down! And I'm excited to be a new follower! xo
ReplyDeleteOhhh closet porn. My most favorite kind. Stealing several of these as inspiration...one day. A girl can dream!
ReplyDeleteOh yes!! The people that own these closets are definitely the lucky ones. I wish I could have a 10th of their closet luck. -c
ReplyDeleteyeah, these closets are like the size of my entire bedroom!
ReplyDeletedreamy! I want a wallpapered closet!
ReplyDeleteAny of these will do thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the use of wallpaper in the second to last one.
x Charlotta
Hey honey!!! Can I move into the last one?? Tres tres chic, I'm in love!! Happy new follower here, cone by for a visit if you will, it would make my day! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLucky ones, indeed! I would gladly take a fraction of some of those closet (or that entire shoe collection in the first photo)!
ReplyDeleteI just cleaned my closet out and put in all my summer clothes, OH how I wish mine looked like these, they are beyond, beyond!!
ReplyDeleteThe lighting is awful. I really love the look of the wallpapered closet here.
ReplyDeleteContextual Ad Network India