This picture from the Anthropologie is eye catching to say the least... But the best part is the detailing on the chair-the tufting, the contrast welt, the buttons up the arms, casters on the legs...And of course the back- Thank you everyone for the Charleston recommendations, I wrote them all down!
I loved that image too--I love that the stylist probably said, "let's just hang 'em all and see how the look!" perfect chair. That store does no wrong.
Love that chair!!! We have lived in Charleston for 3 years now, and the plan is to NEVER leave :) I highly recommend High Cotton for dinner :) Have fun!!!!
This chair looks...warm. I can see myself crawl with in it with a book and a blanket, in front of the firepalce. No, wait, it's summer!!Nice chair anyway.
What glorious detailing! I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat is one fun chair!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Anthropologie never fails with their furniture.
ReplyDeleteI loved that image too--I love that the stylist probably said, "let's just hang 'em all and see how the look!" perfect chair. That store does no wrong.
ReplyDeleteI love this chair. I sat in it and tried to wear it out of the store last time I was in. SO cute!
ReplyDeleteLove that chair!!! We have lived in Charleston for 3 years now, and the plan is to NEVER leave :) I highly recommend High Cotton for dinner :) Have fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the details of this chair, especially the back. Why is everything from Anthro so darn cool?
ReplyDeleteHow fun! It's all in the details! Anthropologie is always so interesting.
ReplyDeleteThis chair looks...warm. I can see myself crawl with in it with a book and a blanket, in front of the firepalce. No, wait, it's summer!!Nice chair anyway.
ReplyDeletelove the legs.
ReplyDeleteThat chair looks so insanely cozy!!!
ReplyDeleteAnthropologie never disappoints on the details!
ReplyDeleteLove Anthrologie!! Great chair!
ReplyDeleteeye catching indeed! I keep staring at it ~~
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea contrast piping on linen chair.
ReplyDeleteX
V
What a great chair! I wonder what the piping is...xo
ReplyDeleteUGH
ReplyDeleteAnd my love of anthropologie continues!
ReplyDeleteCompletely charmed by this chair...thanks for drawing my eye to it!!
ReplyDelete