Pages

▼

Monday, June 14, 2010

California Cool

This weekend while I logged many hours in the car I was able to catch up on some magazine reading. I loved seeing Ashley Tisdale's house in InStyle (June). Her house is playful which is nice because she is young, but well edited and tailored which lend a mature look as well.
How cozy is that bed? You know how I LOVE to look in closets...
I had to include this picture because of the Louis coffee table...
And possibly the best part...
Images InStyle Magazine

20 comments:

  1. you know what. since she got her nose job, I kind of think she looks like Angela from the office:) and her hair is really blond again. wait! was this post about interiors!?


    glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty house. I'm jealous that a teenager has a nicer closet than me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great, thanks for sharing...truly FAAABULOUS! (just like her song!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it to, not at all what I would have expected either. Not sure what I would have expected but not this:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the house and I agree it looks a bit mature for such a young gal. I would love to have a professional come to mac out my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this in Instyle too and was surprised with her style. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would die for that closet! Thanks for sharing! It's surprising to see such a sophisticated place for such a young girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the balance her house provides! It's always interesting to see how celebrities decorate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All i can see is a ton of fabulous shoes that belong in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved this house, too! Only wish they showed more pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet place.Love pink ottoman.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this home, casual elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephanie's comment above made me laugh.

    Again- love the closet. And the outdoor area!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Agreed,Stephanie! :o)

    Love her closet and the LV coffee table!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.