Pages

▼

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Afternoon Snack

I needed a little color and came across an old favorite. Things to love in this room: The print on the canopy and the pink inside, the headboard- fabric and shape, the funky cactus lamp, the styling on the left side table- the books between the bear bookends, the colorful print leaning on the wall.
Also it is hard to see but there is a long bolster behind the shams that throws in a little of another pattern, I love that detail.

*I don't have the source for this picture, it has been saved in my files for a long time. If anyone knows the source please let me know!

15 comments:

  1. How cheerful! My afternoon needed a little cheering up, so this was perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I add the cute curved feet on the nightstands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. usually i've always heard not to put furniture in front of a window. this looks great though

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this girly - yet sophisticated - room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect room for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the window treatment doubles as a canopy for the bed. Lovely room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If my daughters saw this room, they'd flip! Just the "happy" I needed on a rainy afternoon! xo...Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty, elegant room
    I love colour combo.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. This picture is now officially my inspiration for my daughter's big girl room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elle Decor, July/August 2008. Katie Ridder did the room.

    Love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet space! Could be used as inspiration for a little girl's room ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maurie@GraciousInteriors.blogspotJune 6, 2010 at 4:45 PM

    My favorite thing about this room is the paisley fabric! I also like the warm shade of gray with the pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.