Pages

▼

Friday, May 28, 2010

Where It Started...

Since yesterday I posted photos from the SATC2 set I thought today it would only be fitting to look at Candace Bushnell's house, since without her there would be no Sex and the City....I hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend!!!

All Images Elle Decor

21 comments:

  1. Love her house. Have saved it for years. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne,
    I really love all the girly pops of pink in her house!

    Have a fantastic weekend!!!
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Her house is gorgeous.

    Have a great weekend! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really want my living room to look like the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty and feminine. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those wheat sconces alongside the fireplace, and would love a wheat chandelier as well! Anyone know where to find them?

    Have a wonderful long weekend! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful!!!
    Have a BB&B Memorial Day weekend ~~
    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had fun last night at the movie!! Her home is just as fab as the series and the girls we have come to love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff here. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How freshngly cool is the first image, would happily sit there for hours!

    Happy Friday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know what? That is exactly how I would picture a home of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think her bedroom is my favorite space in her house; it looks like such an easy place to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes please so nice .... I have told you before, but you have such a great taste in your choice of photos for your blog, and this post....mmmm!!

    And, thanks for visiting Wabi & Sabi! (you are too kind with your comments)!!

    Agneta with love

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. I'm kicking myself - I JUST saw those sconces at the ADAC sale and after much debate I passed...The look great in her place though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm thinking I need wallpaper with pictures of myself ! ha!
    I would love to have seen the stares you got for the p.j's!!!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful home, thanks for sharing. Esp. love the bookcases with the pink.... Hope you are having a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cool house. But, I'm not loving that bathroom. Nope, that wallpaper (who is it anyway?) doesn't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love Candace's house. Saw the movie - such fun seeing the sets and the clothes. And, my man Big! Now to the Carrie Diaries!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adore you for posting this! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mish-mash of colors in her house just works. Love it.. I don't think I'd ever get bored in there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 2nd photo looks adorable, would so love to spend time in that kitchen.
    John Taylor,
    liverpool blinds quick tips on selecting the right shape and styling your room

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.