Above HERE, Below HERE
Above and below I love anything Dr. Pepper...anything.
Above and below (how cute is the cow?)
The one above was almost used in a girls room I am working on....below HERE
These are such a great price I had to look twice...
More available @ Etsy
Would love to have the deep one with the metal dividers to hold rolled towels in my bathroom! Have a great Monday...
ReplyDeleteLove all of these. Found one just like the Dr. Pepper one a couple of weeks ago on my neighbor's curb (except it says Coca Cola)... such a treat to find for free!
ReplyDeleteThere is a fabulous image of bookshelf made from crates that have been fixed together on Houzz.com. It's a really great piece.
ReplyDeleteI love all of these. They are so practical for storage and moving things around (especially the ones with handles).
ReplyDeletelove these - I have a weakness for crates, too!
ReplyDeleteI just looked for some on craig's list this weekend. I am putting together a library and it is overwhelming. Everything is overwhelming to me these days. I am used to just showing up one day and having everything put together for me. new adventure!
ReplyDeleteCrates like these are a great way to add some character to your home.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I could add a few crates to my kitchen with the baskets or would that be too much for the eye?
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun way to add more character to a space that baskets can't give. Awesome finds!!!
ReplyDeletemy favorite is the kingsford crate . . .
ReplyDeleteCrates are great and serve so many purposes!
ReplyDeleteGreat post -- now thinking about using them in our play room!
ReplyDeleteI love that Piggy Pears crate. So adorable - perfect for holding all those little toys that get out of control!
ReplyDeleteadorable,
ReplyDeleteI have one by my tub--I roll our white towels up and keep them there. My husband gets frustrated because I make him use ones out of the closet because he always messes up my arrangement!
ReplyDeleteThese are all such great find! Love the look of each and every one!
ReplyDeleteOoh I love the piggy pear!
ReplyDeleteI love how versatile they are too! I am loving the second one. It's not often I see ones that look like that one. I have a couple stacked up that I use as an end table in our family room! More treasures from our honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week :)
Oh I love crates, especially vintage ones!
ReplyDeleteSo great to be able to preserve them while putting them back to use! Great post.
Love, love the crate with the cow!
ReplyDeletei love crates, so thanks for posting all these great links!
ReplyDeletethis is why your a pro..never wouldve thought of this!!
ReplyDeletei love the piggies!
This weekend I'm helping our son and his wife re-do their little girl's playroom. These crates get me to thinking...What great storage for toys! Hmmm...thanks for the creative solution to a room overrun by toys!
ReplyDeleteWhat great ideas for storage!!
ReplyDeleteI'm already thinking of several areas I could use one or more in!
When I was in university, I had this fascination with crates. It is probably because I used to work in a mini-grocer and a high-end restaurant, and I have seen a lot of interesting crates. Some of these were made of hard-wood and made great portable storage containers. I brought some of them home and my roommates were impressed with the designs of these crates.
ReplyDelete