Pages

▼

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quick Lighting Update

Remember this light...It is now up in its new home in a Nashville nursery. I was having serious camera issues that day, I promise more complete pictures later....
I have to say that is not the only lighting in the house I LOVE.....this is in den right when you walk in...
Needless to say I enjoyed helping with this house.

25 comments:

  1. They're both great, but I love the look of the den lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovrly nursery! Great light fixture! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky baby! And where did they/you find those den light fixtures? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I everything about the nursery - especially the blue ceiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep going back to that light in the nursery trying to find a space for one, just love it. And the den lights are quiet fab, what a fun home & obviously fun clients to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, as is the Thomas Paul fabric...looks like a fun house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that is honestly TOOOOO CUTTTTEEE. Love that fixture so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I love the bird cage fixture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE it!!!! Those pink birds are the icing on the cake! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun light for a nursery!

    Would love to know the paint color, also. Looking for a warm neutral to go throughout our house. . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is such a sweet nursery. Love the light, the blue ceiling and the Thomas Paul fabric. I, too, would love to know the paint colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the hot pink birds in the nursery -- such a great hit of bold color. Reminds me of the hot pink seagulls in that last season of Design Star.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that is so, SO fantastic! SO fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That has got to be the cutest light I have ever seen- it is perfect for a nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marianne, so adorable! But I am sorry, we need a lot more!! I absolutely love your style and creative side!

    ox, Mon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ommm. The birdcage is the cutest things I've ever, ever seen. Great job and how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. There is a relatively cheap way of updating your home’s interior mood just by introducing suitable lighting accents. It’s quick to do and it can make a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The nursery looks great! Love the birdcage. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That lighting is gorgeous, Marianne! What a sweet but also sophisticated lighting fixture for a little girl's nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never seen anything like these lights especially the one in the nursery. The den light is also unique, it is a light made out of imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.