Pages

▼

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New York Dreaming

I love looking at movie sets so I was very excited to see the set of SATC2 on Elle Decor.
(Fran if you are reading this do you recognize the headboard fabric? Hint- living room pillows)
I love the brown side and the white side above. Of course who can forget the original closet...
and the bedroom from the first Sex and the City movie..
All images ELLE DECOR

19 comments:

  1. Love it all. This gets me so excited about the new movie. I might have to watch the first movie again today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, those closets! and I do think that new living room is sexy in the city...

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANNOT wait for the movie! Gorgeous decor, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set! The closet of course is fabulous but I really love the whole apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool! Thanks for pointing out the brown and white closet, I missed it at first:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look at the set design in every movie or TV show. There are some great set designers out there that need to get more credit! Somedays I wished I worked on a movie set...so much fun. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that headboard fabric!!! So cool that it is in SATC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I would just die if I had a closet like those, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Making me more excited to see it, already have my tickets and yes, even my outfit picked out to wear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every shot is stunning. So excited for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love. loved Carrie's apartment makeover in the last one

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her new bedroom and closet! That is a fabulous closet! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooh... to be a set designer for just one day! Now I really can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it all! I especially adore the navy sofa in the 2nd photo and the light fixture in the 3rd - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. can't wait to see this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved looking through this slideshow too! So many beautiful spaces. And I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. it really is a good couch!! *sigh. thanks for this post. I'm off to dream about new couches and closets now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.