Pages

▼

Friday, May 21, 2010

My Kind of Cabin

Did you see this cool cabin in the New York Times?3 light fixtures? Yes please.
I love it but it looks even better once you see the before pictures...
As much as I love the interior I would be spending most of my time here...
For more pictures (before and after) and information go HERE. Thanks Lora for sending this my way!

23 comments:

  1. Love the cool green lamp with the pink pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a lovely cabin! My fav? The light that resembles a bird's nest...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this place is insane! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That metal window in the kitchen is soooo cool. What a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lighting here absolutely makes the room. What a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat place! Such fun elements are implemented everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So neat and compared to the before it is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Can't wait to get down to ours and do some work on it to get it done...this can be my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the legs on the chairs. great place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it lady! marianne, all this business set up is hard! I just want all the paper work to be done and I just design stuff. I've almost called you about 10 times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's my kind of cabin too! Love the picture of the kitchen. That sink, window, and light fixture is fabulous!
    Thank you for the kind comment, also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We bought a cabin a couple of years ago...and are just finishing a huge addition/renovation. Ill have to send you pics. The furniture is arriving, so exciting. But my cabin is more along the "I use antlers in all of my decorating" (Gaston, Beauty and the Beast :) stlyle. I love this cabin. I'll have to show my hub and boys.
    White chairs?? Wow a girl's dream cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing... I would be outside too, but a fantastic place with great style!
    :) Flick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Some very good afters after that dismal before. Love the funky, fresh vibe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hadn't seen this...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing place! Doesn't even look like the same space. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my! I did not see this. Definitely my kind of cabin too! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how beautiful!

    I love the beadboard ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found you in Delta Magazine and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! I'm finding so much inspiration on here to impart to my new home in Jackson, MS. I think we also share a common love of Jesus AND Anthro :). Thanks for sharing such beautiful design ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Unique and elegant light fixtures! And that daybed...goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.