Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Makes You Want To Organize...

Images Kikki.K

14 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh. I NEED this place in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep- these are the type of images that make my heart skip a beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are lucky to have kikki in aus.
    Hope you are well
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot begin to tell you how much those photos appeal to the OCD organizer part of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes!! I need some organizing these days...the little piles are growing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to run home right now and get organized! Love those lights and the big white baskets under the table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. While living among boxes and waking up with packing tape in my hair (no joke) I just need to remind myself there is a bright shiney beautifully organized light at the end of the tunnel. I dream of this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely blog! I love clean spaces, so this post is right up my alley!

    Thanks for leaving a comment for me so that I could find you! I'll be back for sure!

    Blessings!
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes...it really does! Thinking you can never be too organized in life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does! It inspired me to do a post about Martha Stewart's craft room (I know the pictures are old, but I love that space).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Makes me want to buy all new bookcases and get the office in my house organized once and for all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.