Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Afternoon Snack

There are a lot of elements I like in this room but the curtains described as "wool paisley" really peak my interest. I would love to see them up close.
Image Traditional Home

9 comments:

  1. The entire room matches wonderfully! i am in love with the ceiling chandelier and it creates a perfect accent for the room. Thanks for the post.
    Dana @ The Beso Team
    Beso.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envisioning it with hardwood makes it a near perfect 10 in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it--- a little more traditional than what I like in my own home, but very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing looking nightstand, so sleek yet warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm...very pretty. My TH is in my bag all ready for my vacation -- can't wait to crack it open tomorrow on the plane!

    Have a wonderful long weekend, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bedroom is amazing. I agree, it would be great to see those drapes up close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful retreat..so often I am intrigued by the drapery and there are no details to admire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty room. Neutral bedrooms always seem so restful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. would love to see them up close as well! very interesting and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.