Pages

▼

Friday, April 30, 2010

What Started With April Showers...

This post started as...April Showers Bring May Flowers....and when I think of flowers I think of Osborne and Little. However, when I went to O&L to get images I was got off track several times...
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

xx,

Marianne

All Image Osborne and Little

15 comments:

  1. oh this is a world of color i could stare at all day. Love these rich tones. Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can see why! Happy Weekend- xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love! Seriously, every picture is more beautiful than the next. My favorite is the black and white polka dot wall accented with the turquoise chair - BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amei as imagens!
    Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is just nothing like a fabulous wallpaper!! You've shown some stunning styles...Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can never shy away from a great wallpaper. The zigzag I LOVE! Marianne wishing you a great weekend ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have been distracted too! Love the purple and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning images.... I am an interior designer as well and I love using Osborne and Little. The colours, pattern and not to mention their advertising campaigns are just breathtaking. Gorgeous post and it just reminded me I have to order the latest collections. Have a wonderful week-end....come by and visit any time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear marianne...
    sooo fun...
    have a great weekend...
    xx pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my favorites are:
    1. The bright pink flower vases on the navy wall and
    2. the gray and silvery wallpapers that bring a little bit of classic feel to a room but are still fun.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh.... I love the purple and gold tones... so chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Osbourne & Little is always my fave, sometimes I worry my house looks like their showroom, but it makes me happy so I (mostly) don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I had a home of my own to use wallpaper in- ahh, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such colors could brighten the gloomiest of days! So cheery! I want to wallpaper at least one wall...somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.