This scares me a little..maybe I am just getting old!
No, I'm with you, Sissy. I'm a little frightened myself. I don't think I could pull this off.
I know I would look like a fashion train wreck in both of those...but I love Target, just wish we had them here. :(
So few people look good in that length skirt...but I guess plenty will buy it anyway.
I agree, little on the crazy side but I am wondering if it is just the styling or the actual clothes.
i will be online at midnight, as well as in the store at 8am. the polka dot is my seocnd choice9the hot pink tiger is my first)i need. and i need to wear them on friday, so if i get it online i need to rush ship. and my daddy was in birmingham all week golfing with his buddies. i told him to go say hello lol
follow up...the quality is amazing. the fit is unbelievbs. the BEST 40 ive ever spent. the stores didnt have a huge selection so id order online if you can..xo danielle
Interesting..
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
This scares me a little..maybe I am just getting old!
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm with you, Sissy. I'm a little frightened myself. I don't think I could pull this off.
ReplyDeleteI know I would look like a fashion train wreck in both of those...but I love Target, just wish we had them here. :(
ReplyDeleteSo few people look good in that length skirt...but I guess plenty will buy it anyway.
ReplyDeleteI agree, little on the crazy side but I am wondering if it is just the styling or the actual clothes.
ReplyDeletei will be online at midnight, as well as in the store at 8am. the polka dot is my seocnd choice9the hot pink tiger is my first)
ReplyDeletei need. and i need to wear them on friday, so if i get it online i need to rush ship.
and my daddy was in birmingham all week golfing with his buddies. i told him to go say hello lol
follow up...the quality is amazing. the fit is unbelievbs. the BEST 40 ive ever spent. the stores didnt have a huge selection so id order online if you can..
ReplyDeletexo danielle
Interesting..
ReplyDelete