One of my absolutely favorite spaces! xoxo
An indoor/outdoor space is on the very top of my wish list! Adore!!!!!!
this makes me think outside for sure!!!love it.
PERFECT! Love it for a good wine spritz with some girlfriends!
what?? that's indoors? lucky folks....
Love the windows and natural light...and the chandelier is the icing on the cake!
Amazing..imagine being in there in heavy rain or a storm..love it!
I'll buy that!
such a great space!! I love the feel to it!
So glad you enjoyed the photo from houseandhome.com! Please feel free to hyperlink to the full indoor-outdoor spaces gallery at http://www.houseandhome.com/design/designs-indoor-outdoor-livingThanks so much! Lisa Murphy
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
One of my absolutely favorite spaces! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAn indoor/outdoor space is on the very top of my wish list! Adore!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethis makes me think outside for sure!!!
ReplyDeletelove it.
PERFECT! Love it for a good wine spritz with some girlfriends!
ReplyDeletewhat?? that's indoors? lucky folks....
ReplyDeleteLove the windows and natural light...and the chandelier is the icing on the cake!
ReplyDeleteAmazing..imagine being in there in heavy rain or a storm..love it!
ReplyDeleteI'll buy that!
ReplyDeletesuch a great space!! I love the feel to it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you enjoyed the photo from houseandhome.com! Please feel free to hyperlink to the full indoor-outdoor spaces gallery at http://www.houseandhome.com/design/designs-indoor-outdoor-living
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Lisa Murphy