Pages

▼

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Blues

color combos - blue
color combos - blue
Cozy Retreat traditional bedroom
dark blue and white eclectic entry
battleship blue bathroom eclectic bathroom
Peacock blue dining room contemporary dining room
Blue Room traditional bedroom
All Images Houzz

27 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you my dear.

    I would have to say that these blues leave me feeling anything but!

    Love the "you look marvelous" chalk board mirror...quite the statement :)

    xo Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blue chairs in the 2nd photo!!
    Wishing you a bright, bold, and beautiful week :)

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue! GLORIOUS BLUE!!!!!!!!!! Not only my fav color but the word itself rhymes with another fav word of mine! ;)
    Have a great day,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those blue chairs in that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the blues today for sure and it's about to rain which makes it even worse. Loves these photos and I want that elephant on the table!!
    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed out loud and am still smiling at the chalkboard in place of a mirror. That's what I need. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fabulous...all of it, but something about that last image, really speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the second image, the teal chairs and accessories in that kitchen makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I much prefer this kind of monday morning blues to the kind I awoke with this morning! Thank goodness for my fab blogroll (including you my dear) or I might be a really unpleasant grump!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these Monday blues aren't so bad, at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pillows !

    ReplyDelete
  12. That last image is my favorite with the canopy type fabric and the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo...tell me about it, girl. Rites of Spring was this weekend and we tried to pretend to be college students. I'm exhausted! Love that first room! I wanna dive in that bed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a fan of the blue for sure. Thanks for sharing the nice pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want the bedding in the third picture! Target's shabby chic line has something very similar to that damask print.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the blues, really cool!
    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love anything and everything blue. Fave color.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great images, Marianne. I love the painted windsor chairs. Isn't that a great color? Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the light blue Windsor chairs with the dark brown table. What a great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the cosy daybed and the blue paint colour is full of cottage charm.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh...for a second I thought you were sad! So happy your not...very clever...you tricked me! ;)

    Nice blues....

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think my new favorit color is BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  23. that color of the first bedroom is almost the exact color of our bedroom! it's so calming and lovely. i swear, even the dogs sleep better.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh - the first and third images are so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful post. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.