Pages

▼

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'll Have Another Plate Please

Is there anyone out there who didn't pause in awe at first sight of Kelly Wearstler's famous wall of plates...I had the same reaction again when flipping through the DWR catalog yesterday. I didn't think I could like any more, but I have to say I am loving the new additions.....

16 comments:

  1. Wow.... now that is a wall with a "full plate"!!!

    Have a great day ~~
    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the catalog here! It's pretty insane...but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a beautiful statement. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are incredible. And to get them all straight and perfect - gracious that's an undertaking!! I can barely hang a few frames in alignment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me...do those chairs...light up!? RAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Amazing! I wonder how long it took to hang all those plates. I'm sure there was some serious geometry involved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo. Que diferente maneira de expor pratos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Extremely time consuming, I'm sure, but gorgeous all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need some chairs that light up. I wonder if they would attract bugs?

    Marianne, I thanked you on my most recent blog post as you're the one who suggested the perfect paint color for my house. Check it out here: http://myinteriorlife.blogspot.com/2010/04/and-winner-is.html

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love having brunch right there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah yes! I KNEW that I had seen that plate look elsewhere when I was flipping through my DWR yesterday.. thanks for making the connection! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute title! I love that wall - but am I that brave?
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.