Pages

▼

Friday, April 2, 2010

I Hope

Your Easter weekend is as colorful as this sofa....In a place as peaceful as this...
Both images Architectural Digest

*Also, just a quick thank you to everyone who reads H&H. I just wanted to let you know I appreciate it. I have been very blessed to be extremely busy lately so my blog reading has taken a hit, but I promise I am trying to steal a little reading time every chance I get!

14 comments:

  1. Marianne- I'm not sure how I found your blog (through Charm Home I think?) So glad I did! How nice that you're busy! Thanks for the inspiration.
    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be the most peaceful place in the world. I would like to go there this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you too. I am so glad to hear how busy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that second image, its perfect! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to spend some time on the deck in that second pic! Have a wonderful Easter weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How luxurious!!

    Happy Easter to you too ~~
    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also for you a colourful relaxing Happy Easter weekend!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá Marianne... lindo seu Blog.
    SUCESSO.
    Bjs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photo of the backyard is to die for. What would I do, to have a patio that looks like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that second photo! Where oh where is this place??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.