Pages

▼

Friday, April 9, 2010

How Are You Going To Spend Your Weekend?

Entertaining?In Bed?
Outdoors?
Maybe a little of each? No matter what you are doing I hope you have a great weekend!

22 comments:

  1. I love that second kitchen and the lighting fixture in the photo! Our weekend will be filled, but fun! My daughter and I are going to see Mary Poppins on Broadway...not sure which of us is more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these images. I will be spending my weekend parked beachside in my big girl preggo swimsuit! I'll be back next week. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...I'm so in love with that lighting fixture in the 2nd kitchen! (That whole white kitchen is soooo lovely!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully all 3! Love that kitchen in the first pic - the brick really makes it different. Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The light fixture in the second kitchen is fantastic!

    I will unfortunately be spending the weekend pulling my hair out over all of the tax returns we have left to finish. But there's only six days left (deep breaths) and then I'll be back in the land of the living!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing I had any of those rooms to enjoy :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last image...white is obviously my color. Hope you have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kitchen in the first photo is wonderful! I could easily picture myself in such a space. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice images...I won't be anywhere quite that glamorous...but, there's no place like home! Actually, I will be making a crib skirt for baby C's crib this weekend...gotta get that nursery finished! I enjoyed so very much meeting you and visiting while I was in B'ham, though I felt that we already knew each other. You are just as sweet and precious as Brooke had said you were! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That "chandelier" in the second picture is fabulous! I'm going to visit my big sis this weekend, and go to a local flea market. Hopefully I can score some good finds!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. More sleep would be nice, but that is unlikely with a sleepover happening at our house this weekend. Some time in the yard, a little project work...it's all good! Have a great weekend...Janell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Working on floor plans...but hopefully some fun!! Hope your weekend is enjoyable!! Love all of the images once again! Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to start searching for a place to have my wedding- seems like a big task. I hope its easier then I think :)

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to catch up on blogging, update Shop Chic Coles and unpack from spring break! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The bed pictures are FABULOUS!!!

    As for my weekend, I sure hope it's relaxing! I have a few things that need to get done, but as long as I can take it easy and relax, I'll be one happy camper!

    Happy Weekend Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hopefully mostly outdoors -- it's gorgeous today!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. apartment hunting! yikes.

    love the fixture in the second room

    ReplyDelete
  18. BY THE POOL...if the rain stays away...
    happy weekend gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was thinking 'outside' but I like your idea of outside better than what I had planned - yard work.

    Have a wonderful weekend. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love that patio. I just want to take a cup of tea and lounge out there with an awesome book. Gorgeous.
    Lila Ferraro
    Queen Bedroom Sets

    ReplyDelete
  21. If I had either one of those bedrooms I'd never get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.