





A: They all have industrial pendants which I LOVE. It seems you can't open a magazine these days without seeing one. A lot of companies make them but the newest to add one to their selection?
Z GallerieImages My Home Ideas, Country Living, House Beautiful
Have to admit, I love it when Z Gallerie jumps on board as one can easily pop a trend into their decor without spending too much!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the kitchens you featured!! One day that will be my big project!!
They are definitely au currant! I do like them and am about to install some in my kitchen but I wonder if they will be one of those things that dates our kitchen to the 2000's? Oh well!!
ReplyDeleteone of my fave looks.
ReplyDeleteIndustrial pendants are my absolute fave right now! :)
ReplyDeletei love industrial pendants! that 5th kitchen is great, too. do you know who designed it??
ReplyDeleteI considered using these in our kitchen, but I am afraid they might end up being played out even though I love them! They are literally EVERYWHERE right now!
ReplyDeleteYes! Those kitchens look so fresh and crisp...what amazes me is how it brings an "old cottage/country kitchen" very current.
ReplyDeleteNow if only my ceilings were higher...
Yes! Love that picture that pairs the industrial pendant with those hyndrangeas. What a great juxtaposition.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com
What great looking kitchens! Especially love the second one with the aluminum bar stools...
ReplyDeleteI really love that look as well. It adds a modern, sleek touch to a traditional space, which really seems to compliment each other well.
ReplyDeleteI used them in a kitchen I designed for one of our spec homes last year. The people that purchased the home said it was the lights that 'talked' to them. Love them...but yes, they will be dated soon. But that is the charm of lights, easiest thing to change up to modernize the space!!
ReplyDeleteAs much as I love them, I get worried when I see things in too many stores! I'd hate for these to get ordinary...
ReplyDeleteI vote yes to the industrial pendants. I really like the contrast they provide, especially in an otherwise country-esque kitchen. I'd love to find out how much light they really cast.
ReplyDeleteLove this look -- it's classic and contemporary at the same time. Very excited to see ZGallerie is making one. I love their lighting (their Murano chandy knock-off is hanging in my study, in fact)!
ReplyDeletei just removed an industrial pendent in my kitchen. had it up for 6 years, was ready for a change. now you have me re-thinking. i really do like the look :)
ReplyDeleteThey really make a kitchen. I have wanted them for so long. You really need high ceilings for them.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I would want them in my home personally but I do like the casualness they bring to a space.
ReplyDeleteMy real love is lantern pendants (like the one I think you have in your breakfast area. . . did I dream this?!).
Oh Yes Please. I will take 2 of those pendants.
ReplyDeleteLove love love white kitchens!! Gorgeous kitchens.
love them!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I am a new follower to your blog, i've really enjoyed reading so far!
ReplyDelete-Shelby
I love these....I AM BETTING you can find them cheaper on Ebay though... :)))
ReplyDeleteI love all kinds of pendant lights :)
ReplyDeleteThey make a home gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this post!