Pages

▼

Friday, April 30, 2010

Big Thanks!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to.....For writing such a sweet profile on Haven & Home....
I was honored to be part of Delta Magazine and to be in such good company....
***Also a big thank you to Maddie G Designs for the Happy 101 Award and to My Interior Life for the mention when picking a winning paint color for her home, thanks ladies you made my day!

30 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Delta Magazine mention - what an honor. I'm proud to say I follow your blog and Urban Grace and Nest Egg. You always have such great ideas and inspiration!

    And thanks again, for helping with my paint color. I will be posting after pics soon. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne, congratulations!! That is so exciting!! And well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marianne! So well deserved and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A well-deserved congratulations. I always enjoy your posts and the fact that you recommend things from Target makes me love you even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a nice write-up. And, great picture, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the well deserved press. Saw your post on the Schumacher facebook page the other day too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not surprised in the least! Congratulations!!!!!PS Nice picture to boot:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats !!! Well deserved -- I enjoy reading your posts !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I'm not surprised though. You are so talented and its awesome that people are recongizing you for that! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! That is such a nice write-up. (And you look great too by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. eek! marianne this is fabulous. congrats and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Marianne. Always great stuff on your blog, which is why I visit so often!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! You deserve this! Your ideas and designs are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So proud of you!!!! My heart is bursting with pride! I love seeing all your hard work pay off, you deserve it! Only the best for you my love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so proud of you! I love you and your designs. Thank you Jesus for MAMS and for Your creation and creativity in her. Thank You for her heart and our friendship.

    Scattering Christ together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!! A very nice write up! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!!! You have won me over, again and again and again. Hope this tid bit gets you some fantastic clients. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woo hoo! Congrats, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that is so exciting! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well look at you! Congratulations on the feature. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  21. congratulations!!! this is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome! And I very much agree, Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations (and great headshot)!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!! So well deserved! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.