Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why I Didn't Eat Ice Cream Last Night...

Went to Target to check out the Liberty Line yesterday and ended up leaving with this....Liked it much better in person than online.

Image Target

28 comments:

  1. I never ever get jealous... it just doesn't exist in me... this however, tweaked a little jealousy. Sads, we have no target. I'm thrilled that you got yourself such a hot suit! Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE. i love targets bathing suits.especially bc you can buy a different sized top than the bottom...
    very good choice....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the chevron print. May have to check this one out.

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Target yesterday at ended up in the bathing suits. It didn't take long for me to exit that department when I remembered I'm due in September. No two piece for me this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! Nothing like bikini's to keep the diet in tack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you posted this last night because I did eat ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you had posted this last night when I did end up eating ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute bathing suit! I am totally obessed with some target bathing suits as well except I always find that the bottoms just don't ever seem to cover my butt as much as I would like for them too. Maybe that's because I eat too much ice cream :)

    Also, I am not that impressed with the liberty line. I think it looks WAY too teenaging for me. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOT

    saw your dad is running for office in nashvegas:) that's exciting. I saw a yard sign

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I was in Target the other day and they have tons of cute suits this season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! Loooove all my Target suits. I swear I don't think I've bought a suit anywhere else in 5 years. And I'm a Florida girl. I mean really. And also...I'm still working on the not eating ice cream part. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I want to go to Target this weekend! I usually visit Virginia in May and do a big shop. I hope it will happen this year. I love all the Target finds.

    Great bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, now you're making me jealous. My 10 lb baby in 2007 and my 10 lb 10 oz baby in 2008 have pretty much made the bikini a never-to-be-seen-again thing in my world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unfortunately, ALL the Liberty of London merch is sold out at our local Target. I did manage to order the Poppy Print Bikini and Ruffle Halter Dress in the Martha Grace print online, though ... Truly insane how quickly everything sold, no? Glad you were able to snag something, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't made it to Target yet and I am sure I'll be sorry. I have to admit, it would take a lot more than skipping a bowl of ice cream for me to look good in that suit. But, it is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg! This is soooo cute, I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That bikini is gorgeous! Love the print and the color - I'm going to have to check it out. For the first time EVER, I might be a bit excited about buying a swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally missed the swimwear when I was there on Saturday. Must go back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marianne, this is super cute. I really love the green. I came across an adorable scalloped bathing suit today and was totally smitten, but I think I'm going to go with a retro swimsuit this year. They're a bit more my style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. come to la and we can be twinsies! i bought this last week. it was so milly i just needed it. i ahve i hanging next to my fridge to not open it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marianne you did well. I went to two stores and never found this suit. I love it & it will look smashing on you with your blond hair. Three cheers for Liberty I say!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do they make this in a skirt? Ha! I know I'm only 33 but I've been converted to mommy two-pieces in recent years. . . Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very very cute.... but alas, I've eaten waaaaay too much ice cream this winter to even try and put that on! But maybe that's just what I need to do! I'll take a picture of myself in it and post it on anything that I shouldn't be eating. Maybe that'll bolster my willpower?

    Cute bathing suit, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.