Pages

▼

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quiet Time

I was touched when Jennifer left this verse in a comment this week, I just think it is so beautiful and simple....

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

11 comments:

  1. This is the verse that inspired Michael W. Smith's worship anthem, "Mighty to Save." It's one of my favorite worship songs; always lifts me up no matter what kind of day I'm having. If you haven't heard it, take a listen! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZQ6KN13jU

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! hope you're having a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful to be reminded of what is important...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is totally cute! I love it! Happy Sunday! Sorry to hear you had someone being rude to you in your earlier posts!

    justcherishtoday.blogspot.com

    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful piece of scripture. Thank you for sharing, I needed to read it. It is amazing how God sends messages of comfort to us in the most unlikely spaces. Thank you and thanks Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you do these devotions on your blog. Thanks for the reminder. After the crazy week I've had, it's a wonderful reminder that He still "delights" in me!

    Hope you have a wonderful week,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. It IS a beautiful verse.
    Thanks for re-posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember seeing her reply w/that verse- great words of encouragement! Thanks for posting it again =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful verse Marianne. So simple, so true...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this scripture and the photo displaying His greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice! hope you're having a nice sunday!
    free internet jobs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.