This floor is amazing. I love the wood and the carpet, though I sort of wish the carpet wasn't there so I could see more wood. This whole room is gorgeous.
This room is even prettier in person - the soft, soft lavender on the walls is absolutely perfect. They change up the room every so often - I think it might be decorated like a living room now - I will go there soon and report back!
A favourite floor of mine too!Just Love it! Was dreaming of that too and my other choice is a large format Moorish shape tile in stone! A twist on updated vintage Moroccan.
I'd take the entire room. Love it.
ReplyDeletebeautiful...love it!
ReplyDeleteumm yes, me too.
ReplyDeletethe floor, the natural light, the bed... I will take it all.
ReplyDeleteI love the loveseat at the end of the bed and those FLOORS!!
ReplyDeleteYes, yes and an extra scoop of yes!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love those floors too!
ReplyDeleteThose are parque floors right? Nice!
ReplyDeleteNot my favorite, but since they aren't used anymore, I enjoy the history and antique feel they have.
Me too, me too!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous.
Yes, Im with you!!! seriously craving herringbone wood floors too!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty.
ReplyDeleteI would never come out of my bedroom!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely ...
This floor is amazing. I love the wood and the carpet, though I sort of wish the carpet wasn't there so I could see more wood. This whole room is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteFABulous!I am doing something similar in our next home for the office, posted it yesterday, our hardwood installers will not be happy. ;)
ReplyDeletepretty.
ReplyDeleteThis room is even prettier in person - the soft, soft lavender on the walls is absolutely perfect. They change up the room every so often - I think it might be decorated like a living room now - I will go there soon and report back!
ReplyDeleteMarianne-
ReplyDeleteA favourite floor of mine too!Just Love it! Was dreaming of that too and my other choice is a large format Moorish shape tile in stone! A twist on updated vintage Moroccan.
Take Care!
Michelle
Oh yes, mine too please!
ReplyDeleteIncredible. How amazing would it be with all white walls. Yum.
ReplyDeleteOh the dreams we have. How beautiful.
ReplyDeletei agree!!
ReplyDeletei want to plop in that bed and just stare at the design around me! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYes PLEASE! Agree with you. And the purple wall color is so soothing!!
ReplyDeleteOkay... one instance where it's a crime to have such a large rug! I would never cover up those floors!
ReplyDeleteDitto. I'll take the Oly bed, too.
ReplyDeleteyes so why did these goons cover it all up with that huge rug?!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteand frankly there is a bit too much symmetry in this room, and i love symmetry. but this room needs a little "roughing up".
yes, I too am all over this whole room. That bed is my favorite style right now... am dying for one!
ReplyDelete