Stunning!!!!! You know, I saw those Thomasville chests that were tweed-covered with nailhead at their outlet last year--they did NOT hold up well to showroom use, so I can't imagine what would happen in a real home (with kids, too-- nightmare!). But oh, so beautiful.
That lamp is gorgeous. And so is the table. It's too bad I don't have the budget to have them in my house! ;-)
I have seen the tables in a home - actually on a home tour - and they are so cool looking in person! I commented to my mother (who was on the tour with me) that I wanted to try and re-do one of my cheap side tables like that, and I think she thought I was crazy! LOL! If I do happen to attempt it, I'll let you know....
Great lamp...I like lighting fixtures. The nightstand reminds of one that Bungalow 5 makes...have your seen their furniture?
ReplyDeleteOk, I think I need that lamp! So unique...and the table is good too!
ReplyDeleteThat first lamp is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOr should i say- the only lamp on this post! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that lamp!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning!!!!! You know, I saw those Thomasville chests that were tweed-covered with nailhead at their outlet last year--they did NOT hold up well to showroom use, so I can't imagine what would happen in a real home (with kids, too-- nightmare!). But oh, so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGREAT lamp! I can see why you want it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the side table/nightstand.
ReplyDeleteThat lamp does take the cake- its such a modern feeling lamp using a material that's been around forever!
ReplyDeleteThat lamp is gorgeous. And so is the table. It's too bad I don't have the budget to have them in my house! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI have seen the tables in a home - actually on a home tour - and they are so cool looking in person! I commented to my mother (who was on the tour with me) that I wanted to try and re-do one of my cheap side tables like that, and I think she thought I was crazy! LOL! If I do happen to attempt it, I'll let you know....
that lamps is stellar. i want 2!
ReplyDeleteOhhh I LOVE that lamp!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the lamp but the nail head studded nightstand takes my breath away.
ReplyDeletewhy is nailhead so great? and a white lamp?
ReplyDelete