Pages

▼

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Work Inspiration

Images House to Home

**Also a big thank you to Pink Lace & Cupcakes for the Beautiful Blog award!

21 comments:

  1. Well, no WONDER I'm not getting much done! My office doesn't look like these! So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are fantastic images...need to get it together in my own office!

    The first image looks like my son's room...did this on one wall...bit of a pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration. My husband set up a huge new computer (e.g. eyesore) in my office yesterday....first order is to get it out of there....diplomatically, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I'd LOVE to be working out of one of these spaces today! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm inspired... I'm inspired!!
    My cabinets just arrived this morning for my new work space :)

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need my own space, oh how much I would love to work if I did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all SO gorgeous. I'm especially taken with the first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing! The first one is very cool...is that chalkboard paint? I would love to work in any of these offices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these spaces. My favorites are 2, 4, and 7. I love offices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these, especialy the first one and the blue one...cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey lovely Lady! Inspiring spaces. Also, do tell, did you pick a watch? xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes its amazing how you can make a work area look so nice isn't it! I actually copied the idea of the chalkboard in my IT nook at home, in my new house, see my build blog if you want to see what I did - everyone who sees it loves it - and I must say, it is amazing - never miss a beat in my hectic life anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great motivation to get my office together. Now if only I had the time! Marija

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful images. A beautiful workspace makes all the difference ...not that I don't love my cozy chair and laptop. I just think I could be so much more creative if I had a 'real' office.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmm… sure wish my little office looked like one of those right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. who wouldn't want to work in any one of those fabulous spaces? It would certainly motivate me :) Love the saw horse desk, natural top, touch of warm yellow and architectural details. Time to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful inspiration!

    Hope all is well.

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are beautiful work spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that second one! Those bookshelves...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely amazing home offices! I love that blue chalkboard one with the architecture drawings on it. There's so much inspiration here. Marianne, I am repeatedly amazed by all your lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.