Pages

▼

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's True....

Spring and warmer weather are almost here. The proof is at Target....
Love the pattern on this chair back.

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I love Targets. Thanks for the reminder, time to go buy another gazebo, and just happens, the one I want is at Targets! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the patio furniture at my Target recently, too. Are they not doing their world market this year? I miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at Target yesterday and saw the outdoor section....the signs are here, aren't they. It is supposed to be close to 60 on Monday here in DC. So excited! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta love Target. I could live there forever....Those chairs are awesome. great choice!

    happy weekend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for spring...I'm ready to start gardening, showering outside and dining al fresco!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reminder of Target's good looking outdoor furnishings. I am so ready for spring - aren't we all!??

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay spring. yay target. i will be there sunday at 8am to get all of the galliano pieces..ill have to check out the patio section tooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do envy you as you enter the most beautiful season of all. We are just coming into autumn(fall) although here in Queensland we really only get 2 seasons, wet and dry, so I can't even enjoy watching the leaves change colour and fall from the trees. Just as well there are so many lovely blogs to help celebrate the seasons.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like what I see. Love the pattern on the chair too. Target is such a great place for decent priced, good looking outdoor furniture. Have a lovely weekend Marianne. Before you know it, the sunny warm weather will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't you love how the bottom of the chairs in the top photo pull out? i feel in love with them yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is good. So many people thought Target was getting ready to bite the dust. Im so glad that are coming back with more desirable products.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting
    http://g-w-hunting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SPRING! Thank GOODNESS!! Love it, Target!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking at the first patio set you've pictured just the other day! I love, love, love it - I'd definitely want to change the cushions, but it'd be the perfect fit for our small deck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it that the outdoor furniture is in stores now- it means that Spring is soo close!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.