Pages

▼

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Horsing Around

While flipping through my love, Free People, I was so busy looking at this dress that I almost missed the belt. Love it or hate it? I really like but I don't think I could pull it off...I do know that I want this...

13 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm-- not really sure about the belt. Like the dress it's with, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could pull it off! I actually like it. I'd wear it over a gauzy white cardigan, and of course if I had it I'd need new shoes and a clutch and a necklace and a....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! Love this belt and I'm sure you could totally pull this off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that belt and the dress! I don't know if I could pull it off either but I do love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, but not sure that I could pull it off either!!! LOL! (I'd probably look preggers)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous! I especially love the first dress with the belt. I don't think I would even try to pull it off, but it is gorgeous nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely images. I love belts. I'm sure you would look great in either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this catalog today - LOVE that belt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the belt. I think it's a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress... Not sure about the belt. I can't afford anything from Free People anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like the dress..but a horse on a belt is meant for 5 year old cowboys or those who live on a ranch. Jusssayinnn..

    ReplyDelete
  13. free people is my weakness! love the belt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.