I love the yellow pillows in the last photo. The pom pom trim is fabulous! The unexpected splashes of color in the other photos is what makes the rooms.
No way! Those PINK stairs! We just redid our stairs this week (just blogged about it) and now I think I need to ask DH to paint them PINK instead. LOVE!
Love those pink stairs! I have considered painting my stairs, but I worry that potential buyers (down the road) will not really like that. What are your thoughts on that?
Beautiful use of color. I would not have ever thought to use that much yellow in a room and get that effect. Very clean and crisp feeling to the room. Nice photos.
I love the yellow pillows in the last photo. The pom pom trim is fabulous! The unexpected splashes of color in the other photos is what makes the rooms.
ReplyDeleteI love the pink stairs!! Very beachy, yet cozy!
ReplyDeleteNo way! Those PINK stairs! We just redid our stairs this week (just blogged about it) and now I think I need to ask DH to paint them PINK instead. LOVE!
ReplyDeleteSo cheerful! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Love the idea of using wallpaper in a panel, just like the last image..stunning!
ReplyDeleteI would never imagine painting my steps pink, but I love how they look in that photo! How fun!
ReplyDeletecan i move in?
ReplyDeleteyes, yes, yes, and yes. just sayin..
ReplyDeleteI like the last. I like that wall paper that sits in pretty in a designated corner.
ReplyDeleteI love those hot pink treads.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the sofa and pillows in the last image.
ReplyDeletelove that first image. that makes me happy
ReplyDeletelove those pink stairs!
ReplyDeletethe first images makes me super happy too!
ReplyDeleteFantastic finds as usual. I'm with Hamptontoes... those Pom-Poms!!! xo
ReplyDeleteYou would have to be happy if you painted your stairs hot pink! :)
ReplyDeleteI adore that bright yellow wall. I wonder if I can do something similar in our study...hmmm...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration!
I adore that bright yellow wall. I wonder if I can do something similar in our study...hmmm...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration!
All images are so bright and fun, but I am really drawn to those pink stairs.
ReplyDeleteLove those pink stairs! I have considered painting my stairs, but I worry that potential buyers (down the road) will not really like that. What are your thoughts on that?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful use of color. I would not have ever thought to use that much yellow in a room and get that effect. Very clean and crisp feeling to the room. Nice photos.
ReplyDeletethese images make me very very happy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these images, now I need to build a second story so I can have some fabulous pink stairs too!
ReplyDeleteK x
These make me very happy too! I love the room with the zig zag chair and the Love poster!
ReplyDeleteI love the pink stairs!! Very beachy, yet cozy!
ReplyDeletefree internet jobs