Pages

▼

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Giveaway! Crow Biz from Etsy

I am so excited about today's giveaway! A while back I came across what is now one of my favorite Etsy shops -and I fell in LOVE. This shop, run by the very sweet Carol, is made up of so many great (and REALLY affordable) items but my favorite are the printed images on book pages....
I think they would make fantastic, unique gifts- wouldn't this be great for a nursery?
This one resides in my kitchen- I got it because we joke that our dog is a red fox (long story) and liked that is was unique but significant....
But I may have to get this one as well, look the background!
But Crow Biz does not just offer printed sheets; also offered are paperweights, magnets, jewelry, blocks and more....So, for the giveaway we were thinking one of these prints....(perfect for an Easter Basket)
or
However, if you see something else you really love on Crow Biz that will be considered too. To enter all you have to do is leave a comment and be sure to stop by the Crow Biz shop. The giveaway will go through Sunday and the winner announced Monday the 29th. Good Luck!

87 comments:

  1. LOVE these. thanks so much for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win one of those prints. Awesome giveaway! xo, Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the moose> I would make the perfect gift for my brother's lodge in Montana;) fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted this fabulous little print in your kitchen and was curious...now I know!

    Would love to have one of these items!!! Thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful prints! I love the concept of using the pages from books... so unique and gorgeous! The bunny is perfect, reminds me of my childhood farm.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would've thought that printed images on book pages could be so wonderful?! I love these. Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a farmgirl so these prints are Perfect for me! I love all of the deer, but my favorite is the loverboy giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love all of the prints. Such a beautiful shop. Great giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like them all - count me in please!
    - Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially love the fox print you have in your home now.....my grandpa used to trap for a living and as a hobby (which he LOVED), so it brings back many memories of him.

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These would be perfect for our cabin, I think I am going to be making a purchase today, thank you for the wonderful find once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how fun! that moose on the map is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the perfect place for one of these photos! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Thanks for hosting such an awesome giveaway, and for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unique...which is what I love....
    Thanks for the give away!
    I would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, I just bought the 2 that were printed on maps, I say thanks so much, Rob on the other hand, well, he doesn't know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do like the leaping rabbit print, but I love elephants, so my favorite from the Crow Biz shop would have to be the Elephant Print on Sanskrit Text. Super cool and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love love those prints. How cool and creative is that? Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These prints are fantastic! I love them and would love to do a series of them somewhere in my apartment.
    I especially love the reindeer print.

    Thanks for the great new source!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm head over heels for that Moose+map!! The challenge is deciding where to put it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love the rabbit print. I always wanted a rabbit when I was little but my mother said no. I had to settle for a rabbit lamp instead. But that print? Not settling at all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cool! will definitely be checking out the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE the fox image. thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute! Thanks for the give away!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fantastic and creative idea! Thank you for highlighting these wonderful works...and also for the opportunity to win one of these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooooh I love these! In a far stretching sort of way they remind me of that cool wedding gift y'all got, the pic on your invitation? I loved that! I think the paper machet piggy might be my fav though!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cool. I particularly love the decoupaged pig -- but I've got a weakness of chubby animals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love the Russian Pig. Something about it is so fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  29. How very cool! So unique. I absolutely love the butterfly print with the colored stamp. Thanks for the giveaway opp!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I LOVE the elephant, anatomical heart (on the vintage FR-EN dictionary) and a bunch of the sea creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such cool artwork! I love the elephant, and also the moose on the map. Thanks for introducing a new ETSY favorite. I get so overwhelmed on that site sometimes and love hearing recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great idea! Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. That's a great idea. I wish she would do plants printed on as well. That would be beautiful!
    Lila Ferraro
    Queen Bedroom Sets

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great giveaway! I'd love to win!

    P.S. I'm having an ETSY shop giveaway that might interest you:
    Everyday Bliss Giveaway Details Here

    ReplyDelete
  35. They are all so amazing!
    Being Swedish, the moose, fox and deer grabbed me the most.

    xCharlotta

    ReplyDelete
  36. perfect for some fresh spring decorating! I was an English major in college, so I am more than partial to the printed page :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the fox - would be perfect for my son's room!! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just saw these the other day and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love these. If I don't win- I may have to order the one of the skeleton one's for Mac. To go in his 'man room' (one day)....

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are so lovely and totally different than anything else I have! I would be tickled to win the rabbit or the fox!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the owls! Keeping my fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm loving these! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are so cute! Loving the deer! Thanks for the giveaway and chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love these products! What a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love this company, everything is so great! Had never heard of them until now, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I've been loving all the book-page decor that seems to be everywhere lately! Those prints are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. LOVE these! Thank you for the source! I would love to win, but you will have to find the perfect spot for it in my house! See you soon and I am soooo excited about my fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  48. In love with the moose, being a canadian girl and all!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the turtle on the Italian-English Dictionary. It reminds me how slow I was to learn Italian the year I lived in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  50. So, so glad you posted about these! I love them and I am hoping to be the proud winner!

    ReplyDelete
  51. The butterfly is beautiful, but I love the owl too...

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute shop!! I like the ones with a rabbit, or the one with the butterfly. Cute stuff - and totally budget friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love, love, love that pig. Just might need to snag him. Thanks for the entry - the whole shop is great!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I just have to have those sea creatures. all the prints are wonderful, thanks for leading us to this wonderful source. and thanks for the fab blog!

    ReplyDelete
  55. i love printed images on book pages- probably because i am a literary nerd, but also it just looks really cool. i've included many in blog posts too- love them.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I actually love love love the running fox print! So cool.
    soluckyducky at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Those are great prints! The whole shop is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Nice! I really like that running fox print...also love the Elephant print from the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Can't decide which one is my favorite! Love them all! britlacy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Fun prints! Thank you for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow -- gorgeous pieces! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  62. So creative! I'm in love with the moose! In love!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the bunny print. Perfect for MY Easter basket indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love all these prints. My son is in LOVE with all large animals...no interest in a simple dog or cat...no it must be huge and wild. One of these would look great in his room. Thanks for the great chance.

    ReplyDelete
  65. LOVE these!! I am heading straight over to the etsy site now. Thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hey everyone - thanks so much for your comments and participation. I'm very flattered! And a huge thanks to Marianne, without whom this would not have happened... Can't wait to hear about the winner tomorrow. Good luck and thanks again.
    Carol/CrowBiz
    (yes, I really need to get my nose out of the books more often!)

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love them! What a wonderful way to add a bit of whimsy to a room!

    ReplyDelete
  68. these are great. thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.