It dawned on me the post title might be totally irreverent when referring to a designer you really admire, but I definitely have nothing but respect for
Philip Gorrivan. I posted on my love for him
before, but I was on his website this weekend and reminded again why he is on my top list.....

Fit for a queen...


Love the wall details...

If you have a second
Philip's web site is worth checking out.
Beautiful! I really love all of it-- such a restive quality to everything, but fun with the pops of colorl
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous, how is it that these fabulously talented designers can mix up the patterns and colours and it looks just perfect?? Maybe it's got something to do with the talent? or the fabulous? Anyway it looks great and I love this style!
ReplyDelete:)
I love the pink girl's bedroom. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMarianne-
ReplyDeleteLovely design from Phillip. Loved your inspirational prayer. Thank you- it is always needed and at the perfect time too. My prayers are with your family in Chile. I pray they are and will be okay as they recover.
Bless you too-
Michelle
Love his work...
ReplyDeleteGoing to check it out now! I am a sucker for crisp white sheets and a monogram. How do you get them so CRISP!?
ReplyDeleteI actually have a friend of a friend whose parents have one of those GIANT hotel sheet presses that make them so you can bounce a quarter...Crazy or Brills?
love that first room. adding it to my list of internet tours!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog, thanks for leaving a comment on mine. Great image of staggered art behind master bed... and that pink room gave me a case of the girl envies (I have 5 wonderful boys)
ReplyDeleteLastly, continued prayers for your family and all families in Chile. xo
ps... I'll be following :)
ReplyDeleteI get it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove everything! The fireplace is gorgeous...also the dining table and chairs! And the last bedroom...adore the colors, the lamp, the pillows and the black details!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!!! xo's Kristin
So, so pretty. Also, I loved the prayer in your previous post. I copied it and put it in my purse. A gentle reminder is always a good thing.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you...
His website is pure eye candy- I love it all!
ReplyDeleteHe does such great work! The wall detail is my favorite as well as the girls room!
ReplyDeleteThink I've commented this before... but he is a prince of a guy. He and my ex-husband are friends and we used to visit him in NY.
ReplyDeleteI love the last room! Gender neutral, yet undeniably stylish ... I wonder how the art-headboard stays in place?
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet girl's room!
ReplyDeleteloooove the gray!
ReplyDelete