Pages

▼

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Celebrate Good Times

I normally don't post on Saturdays but today (or maybe tomorrow?) is a very special day. One of my favorites of the year. Daylight savings changes and now it will longer be dark at 5:00! Wooo hooo!
I had to add this girl, she so cute and living every girls dream...
Images Glamour Magazine

13 comments:

  1. You are a crazy person for loving Daylight Saving Time! I always hate that we lose an hour of sleep this time of year, but I like your more positive take on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!! The look on that little girl's face is infectious :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious post! I love daylight savings as well...love the extra sunlight! Makes me smile ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for daylight savings! I can't wait for longer days of sunlight, warmer weather, and NOT wearing boots for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post... very happy and optimistic! have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post- yummy pictures. I've been absolutely loving that little girl. She's been in a couple of publications I read recently. I must admit; having 5 wonderful boys, I got a little girl envy.
    Have a great weekend lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited as well...the weather is getting warmer too! Great images, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So ready for Spring! It can't get here fast enough for me. Still cold and rainy today. Yuk! Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that we're getting more daylight - can't wait for Spring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy you posted today, even if you usually don't. A post like this is the perfect reminder that we need to have fun on the weekend. Hope you're having a lovely one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love that i'm going to have more time to paint, but hate that my 8 am class is now going to be like 7 am for a few weeks (until i get adjusted)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this time of year too!! I always feel like there's such so much more of the day now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.