Pages

▼

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another I LOVE

Speaking of artists I love...I was first introduced to Laura Trevey when a client of mine showed me these watercolors she bought on Etsy...(horrible picture, I snapped this to remember the colors, not thinking one day I would post it)It was love at first site. I LOVE watercolors and the fact that they are very affordable makes me love even more. On top of that I was pleased to find out that Laura is just as sweet as the paintings she makes. When I saw her new hydrangea series I knew I had to share them...
Love this guy...
A few more I love...
One of these will be mine...
For more of her work be sure to check out Laura's Etsy shop and also check out her beautiful Blog

23 comments:

  1. I love her work too. It's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely adore LAURA. her stuff is so beautiful. beautiful. beautiful. and so is her spirit!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a frustrated water colorist I am blown away. The hydrangea series with its use of negative space is spot on. If her work doesn't scream springtime I don't know what does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific pieces - the colors are lovely. I do live the first two pieces you show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hydrangea series -- it's so bright and graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watercolor! and i love hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing Laura with us. I love water colors too! I am going over to her shop right now.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take a chair on that beach painting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so bright. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness... her work is magnificent. I love the colors. I would LOVE to get my hands on one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love LOVE Laura. She is so super talented and such a great person.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful paintings, I'll have to add her to my Etsy favorites. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura's work is terrific. I love the hydrangeas. I've seen her comments on others blogs but did not realize she was a painter & such a talented one @ that. Bravo to Laura. Thanks Marianne for sharing her talents and a blessed Easter to you & your whole family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! I love her work, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really heart those hydrangeas, especially in the blue & green combo. I've added them to my etsy favorites :)

    Thanks for sharing such great finds!

    Bre @http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The hydrangeas are great! And that crab...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are great! going to check out her store now

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not only is her artwork gorgeous and colorful, but affordable! I love so many of her pieces :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love all the bright colors in these pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you introduced me this! Going to her shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. her stuff is so beautiful. beautiful. beautiful. and so is her spirit!!!!!
    data entry work from home

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this lady has a God-given talent. Keep it up Laura!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.