Pages

▼

Friday, February 12, 2010

That's Amore

Since it is the weekend for love I thought I would post something that makes my heart skip a beat...closets. And since today the Vancouver Olympics start I figured who better to show images from than Canadian House and Home....Love the subtle pattern on the walls...
Love these curtains...made from a bedspread....
Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

27 comments:

  1. I love a small home, but I wouldn't mind having one of these take up a good portion of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love a good closet. I hope one day I can have a dreamy closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors in the 3rd and 4th image make my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! There is nothing more luxurious than a fabulous closet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these images...it makes me want to go and clean out my closet for the 100th time - why does mine never stay looking this lovely???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images....love closets. Although I could never have one in my living room...my clothes just aren't that cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous closer full of beautiful clothes is something all women should own. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the opening cermony tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the closet! Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue closet and the white one is the one of my dreams!! Looking forward to the olympics! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that first one is to die for. And, the fabric in the second to last, I LOVE! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live for the Olympics and have a themed dinner every opening ceremony night--last time was much easier. China = Chinese food and fortune cookies. Canada = Molson Ice Beer and Canadian Bacon done a million different ways.
    This closet images are inspiring--problem is I will spend a fortune in organizational goodies to make my closet look like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those all look lovely! I would love a room for all my clothes like that or just a ton of really nice fancy clothes!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just want to move into that last closet - absolute perfection. Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just commenting to someone that a dressing room would be my idea of a dream room. I'll take the last one you've shown please, along with all the clothes! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is the #1 thing on my list when I move again...a bigger closet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that first closet makes my heart skip a beat....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will take the last one......fabulous!

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these...especially the last one. We've been looking to improve our closets. There isn't enough room for a dresser in the middle, but these all gave me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhhhhh---- makes me jealous and happy all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously! A dream. But I would settle for my closet having less dog hair dustbunnies...a girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  21. a chandelier in the closet...how glam. it's a must to have the wardrobe to match!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.