I was looking for bedding the other day and was surprised by all the new items on Target.... **I wrote this before I realized that Target's pillows and bedding have been all over the blog world, sorry for the repeats!!!!
the brown bedding in the last pic is my favorite. but honestly i was in target yesterday and i saw all of that bedding and in person it just looks cheap. hate to say that but the colors are just so washed out in a bad way.
Haha you're not the only one slow on the uptake.. I was just drooling over their new items two nights ago. Why must they keep coming out with gorgeous bedding? I already have WAY more bedding than I have beds. This is going to be a problem..
the brown bedding in the last pic is my favorite. but honestly i was in target yesterday and i saw all of that bedding and in person it just looks cheap. hate to say that but the colors are just so washed out in a bad way.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see them in person. I am hoping they have something that will work for little man's big boy room.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw these at target, I flipped. So in love.. ; )
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen this bedding in person yet, thanks for showing so many of the styles. I need to do a bedroom asap! Janell
ReplyDeleteI love all of these styles. I haven't seen them in my store yet though
ReplyDeleteI love #6, the yellow and gray. I think I just found the inspiration for my guest room update. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat's okay, I haven't seen them yet! They were new to me. Are they from Dwell studios? I really like the first, fourth, and fifth patterns.
ReplyDeleteVeeery Anthropologie, no? Love them all! Especially the first and last patterns ...
ReplyDeleteLike the fourth one down. I can't wait for the Liberty launch...I hope the quality is good.
ReplyDeleteWell, this is the first time I've seen them! And it never ceases to amaze me what Target produces....these are awesome. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteShut up! I haven't seen these yet and now I'm dying to go to the store and check them out. Such beautiful patterns, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteTarget is the best, they come out with great stuff ever season- it makes me want to spend my whole paycheck there.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's still a great selection! I really like their stuff-- and we have a duvet we bought years ago that's been laundered and still looks great...
ReplyDeleteAnd Liberty arrives soon!!
ReplyDeleteActually, this is the first time I'm seeing them, so no worries! Love what they've come up with - Target can be so fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHaha you're not the only one slow on the uptake.. I was just drooling over their new items two nights ago. Why must they keep coming out with gorgeous bedding? I already have WAY more bedding than I have beds. This is going to be a problem..
ReplyDeleteLove the grey and yellow!
ReplyDeleteTarget never disappoints, does it? I love the blue and green quilt.
ReplyDeleteTarjay is really getting me stoked for spring -- the new DwellStudio bedding, Liberty of London, Jean Paul Gaultier...does it get any better?!?
ReplyDeleteLove the look!!! Target is getting better and better {just not sure about how it holds up long-term}. Any experience with their bedding?
ReplyDeletexo,
cristin
Marianne-
ReplyDeleteLove that Target bedding- so ethnic- my fave is the suzani!
xx-
Michelle
I could live in Target and be blissfully happy!
ReplyDeleteIt's still delicious ... and I love to see it so thanks v much le
ReplyDeleteI just picked up some bedding for my daughter's room for a steal. Thanks Target!
ReplyDeletenews to me - oh why can't we have Target in Canada?
ReplyDelete