Who doesn't want to learn something new every day? This site will help you achieve that goal...A new fact daily is accompanied by an illustration and if you would like, a tee shirt... ( you know how I love lions) All from www.learnsomethingeveryday.co.uk
First I thought "cute". I LOVE a fun fact. My favorite fun fact? The street from "A street car named Desire" was actually a street called Desiree, as in the proper name, and was called that after the daughter of the man who sold the land to New Orleans...Some sort of city corruption/general dumbness caused the "E" to get left off at some point...verrry interesting...
That's great! I love learning random bits of trivia!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!
Great site! I love trivia!
ReplyDeleteThis is great, I always remember a fact better if there is a visual along with it!! Janell
ReplyDeleteFirst I thought "cute". I LOVE a fun fact. My favorite fun fact? The street from "A street car named Desire" was actually a street called Desiree, as in the proper name, and was called that after the daughter of the man who sold the land to New Orleans...Some sort of city corruption/general dumbness caused the "E" to get left off at some point...verrry interesting...
ReplyDeleteMy fave fun fact is that last one, who knew!
how fun! love minnie and mickey were really mawwied! too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat and the fact they make the facts look cute is even better!
ReplyDeleteTriva makes the world go round. Thanks for the fun site link Marianne.
ReplyDeletex
How cute!!! I love the little Elvis "Thank you very much"!
ReplyDeleteLvoe the lsat fcat you pseotd aubot bneig albe to utsnandred wdors and sntecenes as lnog as tehy are wtreitn a caitern way!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love this!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of jerry maguire "the human head weights eight pounds!"
xoRH
I love to know that about the voices of minnie and mickey! I am adding you to my blog list!
ReplyDelete