Pages

▼

Monday, February 15, 2010

Some More Beauties...This Time From Beach Studios

After this post I received a comment from Lucy sending me to Beach Studios. All these beautiful pictures, again, I could spend days on here......Thank you Lucy!!!!!!! All images The Beach Studio and Locations

24 comments:

  1. yep...tufted wall, glossy white and blue gray stairs, tolix chairs, those appley hoare rooms...you got me. arrow through heart..thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are each beautiful however I especially like the first image...it is so tastefully fem:)

    Besos,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, did anyone notice the books stuffed in the fireplace of the second photo. LOL!

    I love the outdoors space (second photo).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that settee, those blue walls with the red chair ... breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The books in the fireplace are my favorite part...along with the beautiful juxtaposition of classical pieces with contemporary finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the stairs and floor in the third image. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, that den/living room area looks like something you could nap in all day... in fact I think I just mentally feel asleep in there! Excellent use of BLUE btw! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. books in the fireplace, now that another idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to laugh at the first picture. When I first saw only the top half, I thought of a padded cell! Although, if my padded cell looked like that, I might not mind!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tufted wall is stunning and the settee is amazing...love them both! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so fabulous. I believe I've already wasted (but enjoyed!) a few hours looking through their photos. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I'd like to curl up under that canopy bed right about now...
    xoRH

    ReplyDelete
  13. J'adore that sofa in the ifrst photo... FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh.. tufted walls ..loks great!
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE that dining room table and chairs and all the books stacked in the fireplace.

    Thanks for stopping by! I visit here often but rarely comment :) I have some friends in Birmingham who introduced me to your blog over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure I've mentioned it a time or two (or three...) that I want some tolix chairs so very badly!! Check out that table with a slew of them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! And thank you!!!
    Now I have some great new sites to look over this weekend!!

    These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. To find nice pictures of interiors is easy, but only few of them are so much inspirative and have the special feeling. I like the combination of new and old. The raw walls, furniture, accessories and audacious idea with the books in the fireplace make this house interesting. The way to combine this small things can help every room in our houses or flats. Thank you for inspiration.

    Best regards,
    Elli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.