Pages

▼

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Slice Of Lemon

Lately I have found myself in a lemon mood, including interiors....Probably because I swear I have seasonal depression...
Love the yellow on this bike...
While I like to look at yellow pictures, the lemon I want in my house this candle I have been thinking about nonstop since I saw it on at Livi & B
Or perhaps this oil which smells so divinely fresh it can lighten any mood...
Any else suffering from springitis? Any good cures?

24 comments:

  1. No advice here but I am with you. I have been feeling so blah...I just want to see the sun! Thanks for the cheerful images! Cannot wait until I can see the road enough to get on a bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy pics! This time of year is so hard!! I prefer a maize hued yellow. It's pretty, unexpected and still quite cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realized that yellow could be so classy. I love how happy it is! I'm ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yellow, but those are really bright. I am more into pale hues myself.

    I love color though, especially after 3 months of freezing weather and lots of shoveling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these yellows, and I am going to be a bridesmaid in a few weeks, and my beautiful dress is very similar.. can't wait to wear it! I have a little extra sun over here, I would love to share it and brighten your spirits... sending some now!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, Seasonal Affective Disorder is alive and not-so-well in my house. The relentless snow has made it so much worse this year. But, booking our vacation certainly helped, knowing that a warm place awaits us this summer. Thanks for the yellow - it brightens the day a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having MAJOR seasonal depression, alll I want to look at is green and yellow and anything that says SPRING!
    p.s. I got some blog award that I passed along to you? I am really not sure what any of this means, but it was flattering so I thought it best to do as i was told and pass it along. And it's a sunshine award! WHAT a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not usually a fan of overtly yellow rooms (or yellow rooms at all), but I do like how the room in the second picture is executed. It's toned down in a way to make it bright without being overbearing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love yellows. My current fave color combo is yellow and blue. Both colors bring that uplifting and calming feeling to a room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright yellow. I can't wait for spring. I am happy the days are finally getting longer - that is one of the worst parts of winter for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. With spring on its way, I can see why you have yellow on the brain. The paddywax candles are some of my favorites and I love the living room with the yellow and white combination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. buying fresh flowers has been helping me the last couple of weeks. Love all the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think we all suffer from S.A.D. if we live in snowy areas! I know I do! Thankfully the sun has been out for 4 days here! Praise the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lemon really is such a fun and cheery color! I always think a fresh bouquet of mixed flowers (even from the grocery store) brighten spirits and bring a little touch of spring right into your home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have it so bad I'm considering just wearing a cotton sundress and a flop and pretending I'm tan and headed to the beach.... I think we need to go to FLA or Mexico...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the sunshine writing, really sweet! Yeah looking forward to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have quite simply made my day! This post is the sunshine in my afternoon. I absolutely love yellow and love to pop out the lemon color with cute little splashes of yellow accessories! Thanks for the lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't WAIT for spring, especially with our 10" of snow here in the midwest. My spring-in-a-jar is the New Mown Hay candle from Paddywax.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm SO winter-blue-y right now. I LOVE lemon yellow and black. Where can I put that combo in my home, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  20. yesssss can't wait for the spring and not wearing 10,000 layers of clothing to leave the house. I love all your photographs, the bike is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely have spring-itis! Not sure how to cure it other than to do things outdoors when it's sunny and nice. And then to dream of a beach vacation when it's not nice outside!! ;-)

    Hope you have a great weekend and cure some of that spring-itis!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful lemon yellows. I especially like the second picture.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yellow is such a happy color. I love the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Take heart Marianne, Spring is just around the corner! This is such a beautiful, cheerful collection of Mellow Yellow treats.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.