Pages

▼

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shoes Will Make Any Day Better

I had a shoe post I wanted to do but I am having major internet issues this morning so for now it seems only one pair wants to work. I tried these on in Old Navy the other day and was surprised by how comfortable they were and how much I liked them. At under $30 they are a steal.


10 comments:

  1. I love, love, love shoes too! I have a little shoe post I'm doing on a pair of amazing shoes I found for my 3 year old! Going to post today! Did you buy the above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Lots of wedges coming out for this spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these...can't wait to see the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes old navy just gets it right. this is one of those cases. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love those too! It's always exciting to find a good (and comfortable) bargain pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.