Pages

▼

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Room Inspiration

A last minute trip to Atlanta yesterday means today I will be playing catch up. All these images came out of my inspiration file, I know you have probably seen most of them before but if you are like me sometimes it is nice to go back and look again.I don't have the sources for these, if anyone knows where they are from please let me know and I will update. Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. What inspiration you gave me in that room with the lavender stripes!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the top photo (that art & those books)!

    photo credit for image 2nd from top (table + black chairs):

    Sarah Jessica Parker's Bridgehampton dining room, designed by Eric Hughesboth, photographed by William Waldron, from ELLE DECOR

    best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the art in the top photo. An art/photo wall is something I want to do and keep putting off...perhaps it is because the idea of doing my own intimidates me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you came to Atlanta! The Chandelier with the blue is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely inspiration! The purple room is giving me some ideas for my daughter's "big girl" room...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have mismatched chairs and I always go back to that second image for inspiration to paint them all the same color. Now I just need to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything in the last image is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Needed those uplifting images today on this grey,drizzly day. I have been contemplating a chair at the bottom of our stairs--wondering how many times we would be tripping on it, but oh how stunning it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the top stair case with its muted colors. Trina

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that first photo with chair on staircase... would love to do that on mine... but I can just hear my hubby saying WHY... le sigh... a girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the first photo with the white-washed wood and ivory prints. Very Nordic - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I do love the first pic! Actually they are all gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    Saskia
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  13. The purple and white striped room is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that staircase in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lavendar room with stripes is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i would love to know where that first image is from. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.