Oh, Marianne, I cannot tell you how thankful I am to see this particular entry today. My heart has been in a heavy place this past week-nothing too serious-just general worries, missing my husband. But I feel so uplifted from those few simple words from your chosen Psalm.
Sometimes I focus so much on my own troubles, I forget I'm never alone. I can rely on God because he is near.
How refreshing to come upon this lovely post in a design blog. Seems it's the time of the year where many people's spirits are a little down. Summer is soon here!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for your weekly Quiet Time posts, Marianne! This week's message is simple but strong, and the Psalms are always so beautiful ...
ReplyDeleteOh, Marianne, I cannot tell you how thankful I am to see this particular entry today. My heart has been in a heavy place this past week-nothing too serious-just general worries, missing my husband. But I feel so uplifted from those few simple words from your chosen Psalm.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I focus so much on my own troubles, I forget I'm never alone. I can rely on God because he is near.
Thank you.
Beautiful photo...and a beautiful promise.
ReplyDeleteThis is the very verse I've been thinking about lately!! And it really has given me strength!! Beautiful and so true!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. And very comforting.
ReplyDeleteHow refreshing to come upon this lovely post in a design blog. Seems it's the time of the year where many people's spirits are a little down. Summer is soon here!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great verse and So true!!! He is ALWAYS there!!! Thanks for reminding me of such a great Psalm!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice relaxing Sunday.
ReplyDeleteX
V
Love this post and I know we are both praying for the same sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteHow can I put this - today I was and still am having a One Person Pity Party when I came across this post. Simply put - thank you.
ReplyDelete