Pages

▼

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quiet Time- Love

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these. Mark 12:30-31

Happy Valentine's Day!

Image HERE

11 comments:

  1. Love these verses!!! Hope your day is filled with love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture and words!

    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! (And I absolutely agree with your comment on my blog. Terrible!)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely words for Valentines day! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great passage from scripture.

    I'm so thankful for you. xo- Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image where the wall and fireplace are painted a continuous turquoise. A very effective approach to the space!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you had an amazing V-Day weekend filled with love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter has the verse as a song on her VBS cd. It's so beautiful, especially when I get to hear her little 7 yr old voice singing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.